Lets see what I can blog about .
Hmmmppfff ........ okay. Lets start with yesterday ........ I have just finish watching my favourite channel 55 show and just nice boyfriend called me .
Hubby: Laopo, i feel like crying. i gotten back my maths test results and I got 19/30, si bei lan . I was stunned 1 min, the testpaper slapped me 10 times. Classmates got higher than me and they say 'fuck,cb what is this?' and then I look back at my results. like shit.
He always got 1st or 2nd in class so now it is hard for him to accept the fact .
So normally girlfriends should encourage their boyfriends and console him but instead I was laughing very very hard .
last week, I asked him to study for this coming test. and all he say was 'I know le, think can bah,i at school got study de' so no matter how I say him he just dont care . so I tell him wait till his results come back then the shock will only make him study.
last week, I asked him to study for this coming test. and all he say was 'I know le, think can bah,i at school got study de' so no matter how I say him he just dont care . so I tell him wait till his results come back then the shock will only make him study.
Serve him right this time. But isnt it luckily that it was just a test and not exam .?
HAHAHAS
There is also certain things I wanted do before Christmas :
1. Return Cally her umbrella and pass her the bookmark
2. Give Jing the umbrella that she wanted me to buy (my hse like put umbrella de hor ?)
3. Give qiangsheng and Mr.rudy present
4. Return ephraim his thing and get my thing from him
5. All Debtors to return me money pls!
6. Change my handphone . (this few days will go and change le)
7. PSP.?? ( still in consideration, comments ???)
8. Ask Cally to book the restaurant for christmas. (I just done)
9. Go SPA with Xuan
10. Done my Manicure, Pedicure and Facial. (who wan join me ?? )
No comments:
Post a Comment