Twitter

Sunday, April 22

Yesterday Dad brought us to TURF CITY for dinner. Actually was a farewell dinner for my uncle who is going back to America today. We went to the restaurant inside Unique Seafood Market .

The photos below will explain why it is called Unique*







The crabs, lobsters all that were very different and twice as big as the normal ones. Dad said that it was not from local, it was all import from other country .

Lols .

I can't decline that every dishes was delicious . Yummy ! ^^
Some of the dishes that were serve .



So the total bill was over $700 and I am not joking ! I was shock too ...

Grandma: You know how much was the bill .?
Huiwen : Yeah! Over 700
Grandma: WHAT !! so expensive ?
Huiwen : And it is now inside our stomach but later on it will be poo out and 700 will be flush into the toilet .
Family : LoLs ...




_____6.58PM

No comments: