Went singing at k-box with Hubby yesterday for all of our afternoon
By the time we came out is just the time for dinner
I am waiting for my turn


LaLaLa....
..........
He is trying very hard to find his songActually today Hubby wanted to cut his hair today
AGAIN ?? Yah ! again ....
like every month he could spent around $20++ on his stupid hair
Rich eh? Why dont give me all the money instead !
But cancelled, as Jing called to ask me company her to repair her MP4
Meet up with Jing and Mikiko first
Then when we aboard the cab and was to the way to meet up with Hubby ,
Jing : I haven check what time the shop close lehs .
I looked at her
Jing : okok, I check now !,,,,,, They didnt open on weekends..... ?
I look at the name card and there written this, Opening hours : Monday-Friday
At that moment, how I wish I have a knife with me !
In the end, we still went as she wanted to find where the building was and going back tomorrow with xuan
_____11.20PM
No comments:
Post a Comment