Twitter

Sunday, February 4

Adam khoo workshop ended with expected tears.

Seriously, these 3 days we learn damn lots of things. And this 3 trainers, they are like clowns, jokers. They seem to fall in love backstabbing one another, lol.

It is so sweet during the part where people giving out notes to close friends. And I receive a number of notes!
=)
Then, later groups of friends get together hands holding to each another's and sang that song. Although we don’t know the lyrics well but we enjoyed our self. I still wanted to thanks a lot of people but I have not enough of time to write. Never mind, I shall tell them personally next time.

After the closing ceremony, we taken photos with Admin and I hugged him before leaving. I will miss them so much ~
Hope that this motivation stayed with me every day!














______2.50PM

No comments: