Twitter

Wednesday, January 3

So like 7 more hours to school reopen ?
There again will be all the teachers nagging, tests, exams and not enough of sleep !
Gooshh...! why cant time stop here .

Finally, Hubby company me to the Paris Ris Pet Farm
I have long wished to go there as there are lots of cute and gorgeous puppies and doggies, and of course my favourite type '' Golden Retriever ''

But Hubby cant stand the shit smell so didnt get to visit every single farm, managed to enter almost all .
= )
I felt so heart-pain, seeing them locked up in the cage. They eat there, do business there and can only walk within that area .
How I wish to open the cage and release all of them

Then Hubby went Hair Mechanics to have a hair cut, not wanting to wait alone so just done Wash&Blow .

Hubby is on the phone now so had to say Godbyyye !













______12.03AM

No comments: