Twitter

Wednesday, December 13

Poor Hubby !
being woke up by me early in the morning 11+, usually he wakes up around 1+ .

Just came back from Vivo city not long ,
Waiting for my turn to bath .

Actually I didnt want to go but he wanted to buy new clothes, end up he help me to carry all the stuff that I brought. He did not buy a single items -___- ""

We went there for the whole day .
We ate our lunch at Terra and dinner at Secret Recipe .

I was so tired but that stupid PIG insist taking MRT and not cab, the worst part is that the Mrt was very crowded even though it is already late at night .
I almost suffocate to death !

Good that Hubby helped me carry all the stuffs or else I will really die .
lols, serve him right !











_____ 11.46PM

No comments: