Past few days, Hubby had been always pestering me to call Jing for K-box, and today finally his wish had come true !
We went to the K-box at Marina Square . The room there is bigger than others outlet but the food was OMG !
We went to the K-box at Marina Square . The room there is bigger than others outlet but the food was OMG !
Hubby kept on saying that he is going to complain them . lol
After that, we went to the IKEA that had just opened at Tampines .
Bigger there ?? Maybe by a little bit .
LOLs ~
Nice coffee .
I love him *
I love her too .
He is doing his business .
He close himself up .
ZzZzZz
Aaarrrrhhh....!
I am concerating . When I left house, I was already not feeling very well, but after seeing the crowd at IKEA, I felt really sick !I had really no mood, Hubby and Jing kept entertaining me and Hubby kept suggesting where to have our dinner but all I say is `dun wan` . Poor him ...
In the end, I choose to have our dinner in the restaurant at Kallang .

_____ 11. 56 PM




No comments:
Post a Comment