We were just so disappointed !
Hubby left to Malaysia just now .
I went to company him till he leave and rush to my appointment with Jing at Nail Palace .
As I were late so we became the last customer left in the shop, the whole shop just left only two of us and the workers . LOL
Oh yah, I have also rebond my hair, going change my handphone within these few days
= )
I went to company him till he leave and rush to my appointment with Jing at Nail Palace .
As I were late so we became the last customer left in the shop, the whole shop just left only two of us and the workers . LOL
Oh yah, I have also rebond my hair, going change my handphone within these few days
= )
_____ 12.58AM










No comments:
Post a Comment