Twitter

Saturday, December 23

Arrrrhh ..... !!
My legs really needed a bad rest
I have been almost standing the whole day long ~

After my whole afternoon of RedCross training,
I went back home bath and headed to Jing's house for dinner .

OMG! Her mum's cooking was super nice
Especially the chilli, it was so yummy that I wanted to pour all over into my rice and eat with it .
Maybe one day I shall learn cooking from her mum
= )

Jing suggested to go TM to buy Christmas Present .
I have brought for all my dear friends except for Hubby's .
I wanted to take a look at U2 if I could buy any for Hubby but before I could step inside,
it had closed the gate! -__-''

I shall go and shop earlier tomorrow .

We brought quite a number of things ,
luckily Jing's Dad came and drive us home !



_____12.57AM

No comments: