Twitter

Monday, November 6

Haishh ~
I just wake up from my nap ,
I am getting sicker .
Dont know if I am still able to make it for tommorrow's outing with Jing and her sis .
Mum was shocked to see me at home when she came back.
She thought what miracle happened, then she realise how hot was my forehead. She kept persuading me to visit the doctor but I refuse .
I dont want to eat the pills that were given, it make me vomit .
So mum kept pouring water for me to drink, I had to run to the toilet 4-5 times in one hour !
But, my temperature was still very high !
Qiang asked me if I am alone tomorrow, want his accompany anot ? LOL
still nag at me, ask me to drink more water, have more rest .......
how kind of him x )
I am waiting for that slow HueiJing's call ,
I am decaying at home ~
______ 8.46PM

No comments: