Twitter

Wednesday, November 1

After facial, Xuan and me went to Parkway there ,,

Thought of going to Starbuck for high tea but there was lots of people in there so we changed venue to the Fish&Co beside it .
I ordered this cocktail 'Blue Sea', it tasted quite funny but I still able to finish it .

We then proceed to TM to meet Ym & Qiang for our night activites, we watched GRUDGE 2 .
It was quite scary or maybe it was because we watched at the wrong time ?
After the show it was already late, Qiang and Ym had to sent me home cause I dont dare to go off alone . x)

Ym was still super active despite the whole day of Bball training, he still can jump here and there and talk rubbish, like what I say, he is not human !
LOL



_____11.58PM

No comments: