Twitter

Sunday, October 15

This morning wake up already quite late but Hubby still sleeping ! I kept disturbing him but no use. Think was yesterday have drank a little bit more so have a small headache but after Hubby message was better then .

Went to eat dinner at Geylang with Hubby's Family before coming home .
Only one word can describe the food there, "DELICIOUS" . Heard hubby said, the restaurant that we went, the cooking is all done by their owns family members, no one knows the recipe .
No wonder the place was so full and we needed to wait !
My favourite dish was the prawn. The prawn was so big, so juicy.

After the dinner, went to buy fruits with them. His dad still brought me a bag of fruits for me to bring home. LOL!
I have no choice but to accept it. His dad drive me home before they went home ...

Tomorrow I will be going to school alone, Hubby's study leave has started. Sianz !
Never Mind, I will be taking cab .
= )



_____11.44PM

No comments: