Twitter

Wednesday, October 25

After much consideration, I finally decided to go to school today just to watch the Dunman Idol .

But disappointed, this time round the atmosphere wasnt as high as the past two years . During the past two years, people will be screaming, shouting, supporting their own `Dunman Idol` but this year everyone's looks doesnt really enjoyed the whole process .

And of course, this year Dunman Idol came from 3H and is a lady .
SHAF, the first lady to won this singing competition ....
Proud of her

Overall, the whole assembly was totally boring
quite regretted that I have changed the mind of going to school .

It rained so heavily just now, Hubby and I was totally wet while waiting for the cab at the bus-stop !
The cabs just dont want to make their way to that bus-stop and those who saw us waving at them just ignored and went off .
Arrrh ....... !



_____11.44PM

No comments: