23 Questions ...
#- Are you attached ?
Yesh .. x))
#- If yes, Have you got anything that you wanted him/her to change ?
For the being, NO !
#- If yes, Why do you want him/her to change this way ?
-
#- What are you doing now ?
Waiting for laogong's call .
#- What are you doing usually at this time ?
Waiting for laogong's call/ watching TV .
#- What time you usually sleep ?
Weekdays at 12+ , weekends earliest 1 .
#- Do you have any wishes or what ?
NO, I have everything that I needed .
#- Why you wished for that ?
-
#- You prefer indoor or outdoor ? Why ?
Depends on my mood, No reason .
#- Do you like Schooling ?
Not really, but without school, life will be damn bored .
#- Have you been scolded by teachers ?
Who doesn’t have ?
#- Have you told a lie before ?
Of course till uncountable
#- Have you regret of doing anything before ?
Ermm.. from what I remember is NO .
#- What thing that people say to you that you dislike so much ?
Whenever somebody nags at me.
#- Then what you will usually do ?
Pretend that they are singing… Lalala …
#- From all of your thing, which one you LIKE the best ?
Laogong give the doggie. I must hug before I sleep*
#- How long you usually change your handphone ?
1 year once or when I saw the phone that I like very much .
#- Do you know how to save money ?
No, everybody say I spent money like using water. LOL
#- Do you spent money on those things that you do not need ?
If I like it, It am sure that I will have that thing .
#- Do you read Magazine or Storybook ?
Magazine. They keep me busy at home .
#- Do you often watch movie ?
Yesh, Watching movie is always better than watching VCD .
#- Do you put on make-up when you go out ?
Depends on my mood, Who I am going out with, Where I am going to..
#- Lastly, where do you mostly go ?
LAOGONG’S HOUSE
No comments:
Post a Comment