The whole day I was at Bugis with dariin .
Bugis, Bugis, Bugis !!!
Guess I can name out every shop that were there .
Why cant Singapore have more fun places ?
Shopping were the only thing that can be done at there .
We went up and down looking here and there .
First time, she brought more things than I do .
Maybe, I am not in the mood of shopping !
Dariin was complaining her friend to me .
Oh, cant believe got such kind of friend .
If I were her, one tight slap will be given to her .
Why cant this small little friend be more mature ?
Then, company mum to eat dinner .
Thinking back, When is the last time I ate a meal with her ?
I cant really remember, Am I that bad ?
everytime went out and come back late ,
didnt even have a proper meal with her until today !
Sorry mum *
I promise I will try to company you more in the future .
They will be back tomolo
= )
_____ 11.50PM
No comments:
Post a Comment