Twitter

Saturday, September 2

went swimming with darin .
long time since I last swim ,
the feeliin is good, Really .
It made a person to forget everything when water is all surrounding eu *

went Suntec to have our medicure ,
sitting dere alone made mie sleepy ,
she was sitting soo... far from mie .
Finally, finished my fingers and was able to join darin with my toes .

Poor her !
needed to wait for mie to finish .

Went to find xuan ,
just slacking around at 201 .
Then, walked home myself .
she was so SHOCKED ! i didnt take cab .
= ))

I was walking home all alone .
Thinking things that take place recently .
Quiet and dark night, just nice for thinking .

Boy, its' just that I love you too much ,
so I care so much and mind so much .
I felt the pain, it is really painful .
did you ?
I dont want this to happened .
I really don't want !


_____10.58PM

No comments: