Didn't have much lesson as two teachers were absent .
Then I slept in class for 1h30mins , xuan slept too ,
jing was quarreling with kenny !!!
Finally Jing couldn't tolerate Kenny's scolding .
How do I live without you ,
I want to know .
How do I breathe without you ,
If you ever go .
How do I ever, ever survived !
How do I, How do I, How do I live ...
Jing and I were singing this song in chem lesson .
= /
We went market eat lunch with kenny, Yean Meng, Angie and still got big group of them .
We were talking, laughing all the way ...
Yean Meng still helped me carry my bag ,
then pretend to be like a girl .
To thanks him for helping me, I gave him two chocolates .
Xin Xuan and I were in-charge of tomolo training .
Good luck to us !
= )
_____ 11.05PM
No comments:
Post a Comment